Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! With 2013 coming to a close, we thought about recapping some of the highlights of the year, while also looking forward to an exciting year in 2014.
2013 - See YA!
• Sport Bumper was proud to introduce version two of the Ski Bumper. This updated version includes stronger magnets that are embedded into the bumper so they never touch the car. Also, the bumper has more defined features to hold skis, poles, and snowboards.
• Sport Bumper has pioneered another product called the Sportsman Bumper. The Sportsman Bumper serves a similar purpose as the Ski Bumper, but is designed for fishing poles and guns. This bumper contains five strong magnets and is capable of holding two guns and three fishing rods.
• Sport Bumper raised over $8,000 on Kickstarter, has been featured in various blogs around the country, and has active deals on Groupon. The word is getting out and we'd like to thank you for your support!
• Sport Bumper had great success at the Denver Ski and Snowboard Expo, selling more than 200 units in just three days!
• We also welcomed Jeff Johannes to team Sport Bumper. He's a Colorado native and senior at the University of Denver, studying marketing. He's looking to get into the outdoor industry after school and picked Sport Bumper as his starting point. He recently added a great new feature to the Facebook Page so now you can see what stores are carrying Sport Bumpers near you...click here to check it out!
2014 - Well, Hello There...
Sport Bumper is starting the new year with a bang! In January alone, we will have a presence at three expos.
• SIA SnowShow - January 30 - February 2, 2014 @ Colorado Convention Center, Denver, CO
The Sport Bumper Facebook and Twitter profiles will be more active in producing updates about the company, as well as bringing you interesting content in the skiing/snowboarding and fishing/hunting industries. Check our feeds in 2014 for the coolest of cool!
Finally, we have some new products on the drawing board that we are excited to introduce in 2014, so stay tuned and keep your tips up!